Friday, December 15, 2006

The slackest blogger I know...

Hey, I realise my loyal readers (or reader!) have probably been busy nominating me for the slackest blogger, but I think you'll find that its really Emma.

Life has just been so hectic lately and I haven't been making time to do things for myself - things I love. Its funny how we sacrifice so much of ourselves for others... I find myself a little reflective today. There are lots of changes going on around me - people leaving mostly. Good friends are going overseas and not coming back. Other good friends have gone overseas, and are coming back, but not until April 2007 - it seems so far away.

The other change is that this will be the last post from 'new old house'. I'm moving, again! I've got an apartment in the city, and my mum is arriving tomorrow to help me start to move things across - I can't wait.

For now I'll have to go, I'm heading out to another friend's house (Tracey) to look after her two kids so she can go to her work Christmas party. Tis the season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still waiting for a sip-ahhhh smile!! :) glad you updated.....:)
merry christmas!