Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Good times and good company...


As promised, here are some photos from the work Ball/Christmas party/any excuse to party really. We had a fantastic time! In the background of one photo you can see the Moulin Rouge sign - themed events are my favourite! This was particularly fun - it'll be a long summer without Milli around! She's always interested in going out and keeping me.... busy (I was going to say out of trouble, but its the opposite of that!) It'll also be the last Christmas for Emma in New Zealand - she's off to London in March!


I'm ever so charming!


Jo, Milli, me and Emma - harnessing the power of blonde and brunette...


Emma and I...

But for now, it's back to the routine of work - in our lovely new building on the waterfront. Today though, the water itself is missing. Fog has replaced any view we once had. A pretty gross day all round, and I'm wearing a skirt which in hindsight was a particularly bad idea - I did a total Marilyn Monroe on the street on the way to work!

No comments: